Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1997 Camaro SS, Z/28 SLP Anniversary Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 08:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Camaro SS, Z/28 SLP Anniversary Convertible

Year: 1997
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $18950
Mileage: 7004
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic

1997 Camaro Convertible, SS, Z/28, SLP, 30th Anniversary Limited Edition, White with Hugger Orange Stripes and leather interior, 7,000 original miles..Only 19 White Anniversary SS convertibles with Hugger Orange stripes like this one were made. Chevrolet sent this Camaro to "SLP" Street Legal Performance, who made this Camaro into a factory hot rod and who then sent it back to Chevrolet to go to one of their dealers. I made the mistake of buying this car because it was to nice to pass up. I bought this car 30 days ago. I wanted a convertible to drive every day if I could so I bought this car. After researching the car, its limited production and low mileage I can not bring myself to drive it like I would like to. It sits in my garage and is now a garage queen which is exactly what I did not want. The Camaro is in beautiful condition from end to end. Everything works as it should with no surprises. It appears as a virtually new car. All the original parts are on the car including the ZR rated tires. I have taken pictures of the Window sticker and the SLP documents showing the performance modification. Tweaked Corvette motor, 323 Posi-traction, CD player, Power driver seat, Composite ram air hood, Performance air induction, Rear spoiler, ZR-1 Style aluminum wheels, 3' Flowmaster performance exhaust, Torsen Torque sensing limited slip, SS floor mats, SS Car Cover, Oil Cooler package, Only 19 convertibles where made with the Oil Cooler option and this is one of them. I have all the original factory documents and keys. I would be open to trading this car for a convertible I could drive more often. Please e-mail with any questions you may have.
You may e-mail me at beauzapp@yahoo.com

Last edited by beauzapp; 09-20-2013 at 08:34 AM. Reason: uploading pic's

Quick Reply: 1997 Camaro SS, Z/28 SLP Anniversary Convertible