Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy from waaaay over the pond

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 07:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from waaaay over the pond

Hello,

long time lurker, first time poster. Live quite far away from the land that spawned LS engines - Poland. I've owned fbodies for a while now, had few of them. With each one got closer and closer to LS platform.

Few years back I've sold my LT1 4gen Camaro and bought recently a new baby - 1977 Firebird Esprit, already with LS1 + 4L60E ripped from 00 camaro. I'm in the middle of restoration of that car. Got completely new suspension fom Speedtech Performance, with 9" rear end, 13" breaks all way around etc.

When I finish with all of the body and suspension I want to move up a bit the LS ladder and trow in either LQ9 or LSX ( if the wallet will survive that ).

Forums like that are great to get real world info on that subject. its quite rare to find any ppl here in Poland that went thru more then one LS engine ever, so their experience is lacking a bit of ... perspective.

I'm eating up the info from all the boards, bear with me when I ask something that is a common knowledge for some of you
Old 09-28-2013, 01:27 AM
gnx
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sweet I love those cars my lsx454 powered trans am was a beast and i could not done it without the help of fastlane here in houston they giving them a call and ask for nick if you need anything they will match any price on the web,any can build anything you want,old school new school custom turbos,blower,stroker you name it they have my ZL1 right now.its got 612,and heading for 650-700rwhp. I have had it for 2 weeks and its been there twice already. this is a link to their new show and their web site enjoy the pics. CHECK OUT THIS 1980'2 TRANS AM NICK AND HIS GUYS INSTALL A lS3 i THINK IT IS IN IT THEIR BODYSHOP DID JUST ABOUT A COMPLETE BODY OFF ON THIS BIRD. LAST i HEARD IT WAS FOR SALE FOR ABOUT 40K
the zl1 IS MY NEW RIDE AND ITS BEEN THERE TWICE SINCE I GOT IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS..

Attached Thumbnails New guy from waaaay over the pond-293011_10151390656086372_1020856213_n.jpg   New guy from waaaay over the pond-photo.jpg  

Quick Reply: New guy from waaaay over the pond