Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Turbo Auto guys with Lingenfelter 2step LNC-2000 come on in

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 06:19 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Turbo Auto guys with Lingenfelter 2step LNC-2000 come on in

Hi all, well I went ahead and pulled the trigger on an LNC-2000 that I got for cheap. I've been trying to do some reading on it and it seems as though more 6speed nitrous cars seem to use it more than auto turbo guys. Anyway, I have a transbrake so I figure I'd wire it into the tbrake button to keep it simple. I figure if I have issues spooling up then I'll wire it separately to bump into the lights then hit tbrake like I've seen others do. Now my question is setup. I went through the instructions and this one has many more options to it's setup than the MSD 2step so I guess I'm wondering what things you guys have done with success. From what I've read from other folks is that retarding timing isn't something that is as desirable with an automatic car. Also I see that it can integrate with a 3bar map sensor but that seems to be for "boost retard mode" where I question if I'd want to even do that considering i'm again an auto car and not a 6speed.

Anyway, I'd like to hear from some of you guys on what works, what doesn't, what to think about when setting this thing up. Currently off the tbrake on 17" MT ET's i'm cutting 1.6 60's and leave the line pretty soft over all. I'd like to get that down to 1.4's and dip into the 9's on my next track day on the following Saturday.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:38 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

bump?

Quick Reply: Turbo Auto guys with Lingenfelter 2step LNC-2000 come on in