Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Tick Master, Speedbleeder, Drivshaft, Rims

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 11:30 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tick Master, Speedbleeder, Drivshaft, Rims

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $12345
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

SOLDTick Master - 3 months old going to auto setup Item can be shipped at buyers expense and pay pal fees to be paid by buyer....$225.00

SOLDTick Speed Bleeder and GM Throwout- 3 months old going to auto setup Item can be shipped at buyers expense and pay pal fees to be paid by buyer....$125.00

Steel Drive shaft OD 3.21" 1350 U joints measures 41" center of U joints Would like local pic up in Cleawater Fl but it buyer wants to pay shipping I will surely send it. Came out of 98 camaro with a t56 and 9"rearend.......$300

Silver ZO6 Rims They are in ok shape not perfect one front has some curb rash on them but is very light and could be coverd up with some touch up. The front tires are about 60% and the rears are about 0%. They came with the car and i dont use them. These would need to be local pick up only...$500

Couple of T56 Shifters *****/grip both are a few months old and in great shape. Shifter ball/grip only. Item can be shipped at buyers expense and pay pal fees to be paid by buyer....$35.00

ProCar Seats and F body brackets. Nice seats no holes or anything. Pic came out weird but they are in good shape just some dust on them from sitting in the garage. I had them in my car and they just didn't fit right with the cage I have. These would need to be local pick up only...$250

Im hoping all these pics come out on here but if not here is the link to a dropbox folder with them in it. Please email me at shanecantone@gmail.com this is the fastest way to get a hold of me. I will delete as things are sold. Again the items that can be shipped will be at the buyers expense and paypal fees also. Thanks for looking

Drop Box Folder

Last edited by scantone1; 10-13-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old 10-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Teching In

Email sent in master and slave cylinder and speed bleeder.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:29 PM
Staging Lane

Updated

Quick Reply: Tick Master, Speedbleeder, Drivshaft, Rims