Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

what zaino products should i buy?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 10:18 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default what zaino products should i buy?

what's the bare minimum amount of money i can spend on zaino and still get good results?
Old 05-05-2004, 10:34 AM
Teching In

Personally when thinking of car care, you need to not think of taking a cheap route, bear in mind that is just my personal opinion. However, you could just get the Z-5, or Z-2, and I would recomend the Clay bar, and the ZFX, however those arent totaly neccessary. Also just remember though that if you dont get the clay bar and ZFX you wont have as good a finish, and its going to take you A TON of time.
Old 05-05-2004, 10:36 AM
TECH Addict

Have you considered other quality products?

If you are set on the Zaino, I would buy the Z7 car wash, Z1 or ZFX (not both), Z5, and Z6. You should really buy a claybar, too.

You could get away with Z1 and Z5, it just won't last as long.
Old 05-05-2004, 10:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Z1, Z2, Z5, Z6, and Z7 is what I always buy. I just get the "Clay Magic" clay bar from Pep Boys.
Old 05-05-2004, 10:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

dude do yourself a favor, save up some extra bucks, and get one of their packages, i got the one that came with everything. Compared to the mequiers i have used for the past couple of years on my other cars, this stuff really does take the cake. takes a **** load of time to wash and polish the car but the end result is well worth, and considering you only have to do it like onceevery few months. literally i just use a california duster to get pollen and dust off, no scratches and it looks like i just washed it and that was like a month and a half ago.

spoil yourself man go all out.
Travis
Old 05-05-2004, 09:03 PM
TECH Regular

I wouldn't waste my time on their claybar... I personally wasn't too impressed with it...
I have always had excellent luck with the Mothers California Gold Clay Bar...I use it on everything with paint. Like the other fellas said...you don't want to go the cheap route. If you have a darker color car, you might want to take a visit to the nearest 3M supplier to get some of their Scratch and Swirl remover. The Zaino has an awesome shine and is wekk woirth the money and time in my opinion, but it doesn't do wonders on swirls.
Ed

Quick Reply: what zaino products should i buy?