Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Great street car

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 11:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great street car

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $12500
Mileage: 10000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I'm selling my Trans Am. It has been a 3 year build and have put about 10k miles on it since it was finished. I have over 30k invested and am asking what I have in motor alone. It has the following.... Jasper class II race motor with trick flow 515 heads and cam, port matched bbk intake/throttle body,full exhaust, suspension,6pt roll cage, 150 shot NOS with window switch, frame connectors,molly axels with 4.10's,full custom interior including carpet/headliner,Jasper racing trans with shift kit,complete brake set up, perfectly straight body, lots of small stuff I won't bother listing. Everything works perfectly including a/c. I took no short cuts and the car can be driven daily with no issues. I drive it on nice days and always get asked about it. Has ram air hood with black stripes. I've done so much to the car you really do need to see it and you'll understand how much time and money is in it. Email me at areuriding@yahoo.com or call 703-609-8954 for any questions
Old 11-26-2013, 12:04 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pictures and miles on car?
Old 11-26-2013, 10:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pics would be easier to send via text, I could even try and send a short start up vid and send that. The odometer shows 130k that's about 10k per year. Don't let that turn you off as I have been through every nut and bolt on the car.

Quick Reply: Great street car