Fixing to post a sell ad with all my stuff(04 gto,turbos,9in,motor,suspension,etc.)

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 11:39 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fixing to post a sell ad with all my stuff(04 gto,turbos,9in,motor,suspension,etc.)

I am fixing to post up a sell ad with all my stuff that i have for my 04 gto and the car it self. Getting out of racing for now so its all gotta go. I will be taking pictures of all the stuff this week and weekend so once i have the pictures i will post up the ad. Heres a run down of what i got.

2004 gto rolling chassis(never been wrecked and has less than 30,000 on it with blue title)- cagged(driver swing outbar) and backhalved full interior minus rear seats(which is all tubbed and sheetmetaled) with strange coilovers and slotted rotors up front with a narrowed 9in with ladders bars in rear and a 16 gal fuel cell with sending unit sitting on 15x3 and 15x10 jegs drag stars with good tires up front and pretty new 275/50/15 mt drag radials. The car has no wiring except for the headlights, tailights, foglights, and door for the power locks and windows. Headlights/tailights have been spray tinted..tails are good and i just gotta wet snad and buff the fronts..

2010 hd 6.0 block and crank

bnib wiseco boost pistons 4.005" bore with pins but no rings

custom ed curtis boost cam got from traviss gto on the forums

gto stock oil pan kit with all new bolts

solid billet motor mounts

bnib twin 76mm turbos

bnib 2 44mm wastegates

bnib 1 44mm bov

bnib turbo flanges, and headers flanges

hogans sheetmetal intake with y-fogger nozzles

1 set of 6.0 header manifolds

04 gto power steering pump

bnib alt bracket setup

etc..

For the most part thats most of the big items and im probably forgetting some things as well but i will make sure everything is in the ad when i post it this weekend. It will be a heck of a deal all together and if i can't sell it all together then i will start parting it out..its gotta be all gone by the end of the year from my old shop..

Quick Reply: Fixing to post a sell ad with all my stuff(04 gto,turbos,9in,motor,suspension,etc.)