Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone running a Holley Dual Plane EFI Intake??

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 04:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Anyone running a Holley Dual Plane EFI Intake??

I'm curious to see if anyone's running the Holley 300-121 dual plane mid-rise EFI intake with dual throttle bodies. If so, what's your opinion and please post pics.

I'm currently running an Edelbrock Vic Jr. with an Accufab 4150 on the LQ9 in my '67 Camaro. I have TEA ported 243's and a 231/235 108LSA cam. This combo makes some nice HP, but it gives up a little torque down low. I dyno'd at 458/410 to the rear wheels.

The current setup doesn't start pulling hard until it's over 3000-3500rpm. I'm going to swap rear end gears this winter (going from 3.31's to 4.10's) and that may get me where I want. But I'm thinking a dual plane intake might make more power down low. Since this is a mostly street driven car, that's where I need it most. I realize that two TB's are unnecessary, but that's the only dual plane LS intake I have seen with EFI bosses in the intake. If someone knows of a single TB dual plane EFI intake, please post details.

Pics of current setup:

Quick Reply: Anyone running a Holley Dual Plane EFI Intake??