Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Strano lowering springs/koni shocks

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 09:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Strano lowering springs/koni shocks

Category: Accessories
Price: $123456789
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): WY
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a set of koni single adjustable shocks with strano lowering springs that have been installed on my car and they have literally 400 miles on them since I've finished my turbo build. Unfortunately, with all of the extra weight from a lsx block, 4l80e, s60 and all the turbo components the car is now too heavy and the ride height is too low. I am in the process of acquiring some afco coilover shocks so I can adjust my ride height. I bought these on sale from Strano a while back and I would be willing to sell them for less than what I got them for on sale. Keep in mind that they have 400 miles on them so don't even try to low ball. I won't even bother to respond. I would let the shocks go for 760 for all four corners and the springs for 185. The prices don't include shipping or paypal fees. The shocks are in new condition and the springs just have some small scuffs on them from installation but nothing that you should be concerned about. I will get some pics up after the first of the year. I'll be down in Ks for the holidays. The shocks are ON car adjustable. If you have any questions on the parts let me know. I'll try to get pics up as soon as I can. Secondly, I have a 3" chromoly driveshaft with 1350 yokes. There's nothing wrong with the driveshaft. It measures 39 3/8 to go with a dana s60/t56/4l60e setup. I have changed to a 4l80e and won't be needing this driveshaft anymore. I'll get pics up on this as well when I get back. I would take 250 plus shipping for this. It is a strange driveshaft. My feedback speaks for itself. If there's any questions please ask. Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas to you guys. Chris
Old 12-21-2013, 02:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

To the top

Check prices you won't be able to get this setup for less than this. This is below sale price and is basically new.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

To the top somebody needs one of the best, proven handling packages offered for our fbodies!
Old 12-23-2013, 02:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent
Old 12-23-2013, 10:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent
Old 12-24-2013, 03:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Pms replied to. Pending/sold on the shocks&springs to zr1 camaro driveshaft is still available. Thanks

Quick Reply: Strano lowering springs/koni shocks