Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Anybody running a jeremy formato tune

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 01:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody running a jeremy formato tune

Been told Florida based tuner Jeremy Formato is a good choice when it comes to tuning Vettes, CTS-Vs, etc.

Just wondering if any guys on the forum have had a tune done by Jeremy and would care to comment .
Old 12-21-2013, 02:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah Jeremy tuned my car back in March of last year down in cape coral. He is very knowledgeable and took alot of time to road tune my car. I had it re-tuned after i changed up my exhaust setup("hiflo" cats) and he descreened my MAF. I had a dyno tune done by a shop up here in jersey which is now gone. we spent about 30 min doing pulls until he was happy with the A/f. Afterwards the car improved all the way around. I don't have any dyno numbers but the Mpg went up 2 points, 70mph cruise set, and bit and the car subjectively felt more responsive.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GTman
Been told Florida based tuner Jeremy Formato is a good choice when it comes to tuning Vettes, CTS-Vs, etc.

Just wondering if any guys on the forum have had a tune done by Jeremy and would care to comment .
He was in n.ga for vaca a few weeks ago and put one of his ported tb's and a street tune in my 11 V coupe and its like night and day different. The shift pattern now on my a6 are incredible. It barks shifting into 3rd at like 75 mph. No dyno comparison info but the car is much quicker and so much more responsive. Going to do pullies and other things next month and I am so impressed with the guy I will be going down to tampa to get it all installed and a dyno tune by him. Guy really knows these cars.....there was another guy who drove from alabama for a street tune and he said jeremy is the only person who touches his car...had a stroked lsx or something like that.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

He's very good at what he does. I wouldn't hesitate letting him tune for me.

Quick Reply: Anybody running a jeremy formato tune