Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

(5) Wingbowl tickets For Sale for Jan 31st @ Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia,PA

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 11:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (5) Wingbowl tickets For Sale for Jan 31st @ Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia,PA

For sale are (5) tickets to Wing Bowl 22 at the Wells fargo Center in Philadelphia for January 31st,2014.Tickets are sold out, I bought these a while back and had people back out, oh well thats their loss. This event is a hell of a lot of fun. gates open at 4am for tail-gating, doors open at 5am, and the event itself opens at 6am. Take a break from building that car, grab some friends and go tailgate/drink with drunk women and watch guys eat 250+ wings! But seriously if youve never been before it is a great time and if you have been before, well you already know what im talking about. Have 5 tickets, want $20 each or make me an ofer on all 5. I live in the New Castle,Delaware (19720) / Newark,Delaware (19713) area and can meet anybody around this area. Have the actual tickets in my hand. If interested shoot me a pm with your number or email me your number to Onlyacamarocanbeaz28@gmail.com . It goes directly to my phone either way so can contact you asap. Thanks

Quick Reply: (5) Wingbowl tickets For Sale for Jan 31st @ Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia,PA