Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LS1Edit, 0411 ECM, tuning cable

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 05:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default LS1Edit, 0411 ECM, tuning cable

Category: Engine - Electrical
Price: $375
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Selling my copy of LS1Edit along with the cable and VIN locked ECM. Ready to go, bolt it in, install software, and start tuning your combo. You can change shift settings, shift speed, rpm limiters, engine timing, fuel, idle, calibrate speedo, remove VATS, etc etc etc.

Right now it's configured for my 02 blazer w/ L33, Z06 cam, 4L60-E, etc. I live in an emissions county and my blazer passed all tests. I can configure it for your combo before shipping, I can get you started. I will include old tunes if you'd like on the CD.

$375 + shipping

Screenshot of some of the stuff available to tweak w/ the software:

Cable and ECM you will receive, bench harness installed on ECM will be removed before shipping:

Old 06-16-2015, 07:29 AM
Staging Lane

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Putting this back up for sale, $200 shipped gets you the cable and software. You will have to contact Carputing to add a license for $100, I can give the email addresses to whomever is interested so they can be sure before they purchase. The cable is VIN locked and the ECM I had it locked to has been lost. The $100 license will allow the cable to work with another ECM of your choice.

This will allow you to adjust air fuel ratio, spark, shift pressure, shift time, shift mph, DTC flags, calibrate speedo, etc etc. I used it very successfully to tune my setup but no longer am in need of it.

Will trade for 3k stall for 4L60E.

Quick Reply: LS1Edit, 0411 ECM, tuning cable