Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Clean Fast Turbo BMW M3 Trade for WS6, SS, GTO, ETC. (GA)

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 01:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1998
Make: BMW
Model: M3
Price: $13999
Mileage: 94500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Continued from original post:

Up for trade or sale is my beautiful 1998 BMW M3 in factory Arctic Silver paint. The car features over $26K in modifications and maintenance which I will list below. The M3 has right around 94,5xx miles on the clock. Interior is in mint shape, like perfect. Exterior in very good condition, front bumper has a few small rock chips otherwise paint is great. Also, rear bumper is minorly scuffed (look hard in the pictures below) on the right side on the molding and just below the molding. To rectify that issue, a brand new rear bumper that has been painted the factory Arctic silver is included with sale/trade. In all seriousness most people would never notice in the first place, I bought the new bumper just because I am picky and I kind of over reacted when it happened.
The M3 has Cold A/C and heat works well. All parts on this car have been replaced with factory BMW stock or top quality aftermarket performance goodies. I have all receipts and documents showing the list of mods. At this point I can basically say the whole engine and turbo kit has been rebuilt and and installed by TRM Tuning in Cumming, GA. Well the pistons and rods are still factory, but just about everything else was replaced to include new rod bearing and a brand new(not rebuilt) BMW cylinder head costing $1800 by itself.
Car dynoed at 376hp @ 10psi on TRM's dyno. Dyno pull was still on low boost because the clutch still needed more miles before more boost could be recorded. Since then, the clutch is fully broken in and I am running 13psi which can be seen in the vidoes below. The car can easily handle ~17-19psi and should make +520 hp, but 13psi is already a hand full.
At this point I primarily would like to trade since I know I could never get the cost of the car and all of its modifications combined. That would total over $30,000.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Bump TTT
Old 03-13-2014, 11:59 AM
Teching In

Bump this up
Old 03-14-2014, 11:36 PM
Teching In

Back to the top. Price is obo.

Quick Reply: Clean Fast Turbo BMW M3 Trade for WS6, SS, GTO, ETC. (GA)