Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Twin Turbo BMW 335I xDrive!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 12:53 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lightbulb Twin Turbo BMW 335I xDrive!!

Year: 2009
Make: BMW
Model: 3-Series
Price: $22500
Mileage: 51860
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Looking for a Non-LS daily driver with lots of power? This is it! This beautiful Twin Turbo BMW 335i XDrive is an excellent vehicle with lots of power and has never been modified. It is being sold only due to a military move. This car was purchased as a BMW certified vehicle and still has a one year CPO warranty left. Vehicle has an all-wheel-drive system,which handles great in all weather conditions. The interior looks like new, and this is a non-smoking vehicle. This BMW includes the "Cold Weather Package", which features: heated steering wheel, heated front seats, and fold down rear seats. The car is also equipped with navigation, Bluetooth, and an upgraded Logic7 sound system.

*Vehicle is priced to sell! Very little room for negotiation with this great price but will accept serious offers*
Attached Thumbnails Twin Turbo BMW 335I xDrive!!-sam_5476.jpg   Twin Turbo BMW 335I xDrive!!-sam_5479.jpg   Twin Turbo BMW 335I xDrive!!-sam_5472.jpg   Twin Turbo BMW 335I xDrive!!-00u0u_a8f2j4u62xl_600x450.jpg   Twin Turbo BMW 335I xDrive!!-sam_5484.jpg  

Last edited by mrocz76; 03-16-2014 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Price change
Old 03-16-2014, 04:25 PM
Teching In

This is an ultimate Sleeper!! Very fast, and with one computer map, can achieve up to 100 FWHP boost with no problems! I know this is an LS forum but somebody may be looking for refined power to drive daily! Stock LS's have a hard time keeping up with this beast. Great for a wife or girlfriend! (Its my GF's daily driver) Youtube videos of this sedan in the 11's with minor modifications. Cant say that about LS vehicles!
Old 03-17-2014, 12:17 PM
Teching In

Bump to the top

Quick Reply: Twin Turbo BMW 335I xDrive!!