Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS1 5.3 Procharger LS tuning kit //// fitment problems

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 5.3 Procharger LS tuning kit //// fitment problems

Hey

I hope i found the right place to post this thread.

I got a 2002 5.3 engine from a tahoe. I took it apart and got the block stress honed and got the original heads redone. Got forged internals and got a new Brute speed 232/240 595/608 on 115 LSA camshaft.

I got myself a ATI 1LS100-D1SCI - High Output with Intercooled D-1SC LS
Transplant Serpentine Kit

i have som issues lining up the water pump and how the powersteering should be mounted.

the ps bracket doesent seem to fit at all. does anybody now what is the correct part here ? it seems i need to drill and make new threads in the block
..... i guess there should be a part nr that would fit as the use sc on tahoes and pickups to.

please help :p i could need some advise or if people has done the same share their experience.....

the engine is going to be in a 1980 g body buick regal

i tried to put some pictures with the post, lets see how it goes :p
Attached Thumbnails LS1 5.3 Procharger LS tuning kit //// fitment problems-2751.jpg   LS1 5.3 Procharger LS tuning kit //// fitment problems-2756.jpg   LS1 5.3 Procharger LS tuning kit //// fitment problems-2758.jpg   LS1 5.3 Procharger LS tuning kit //// fitment problems-2757.jpg   LS1 5.3 Procharger LS tuning kit //// fitment problems-2752.jpg  

Quick Reply: LS1 5.3 Procharger LS tuning kit //// fitment problems