Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from Northern California

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 05:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from Northern California

Hey guys.

I'm 19 and might as well get this out of the way first. I have always been a Mustang guy, i have a 2001 Bullitt right now that i've been working on, i started with visual stuff first, but now i'm doing a full suspension build since I mostly autocross the car.
I've always admired the LS engines so i've been thinking about possibly doing a swap since it'll most likely end up cheaper and more power than building my 4.6.

Now i'm not brand new to them. My dad has a 2003 50th anniversary Corvette that i've driven a couple times and have rode in plenty. Too bad he is keeping it mostly stock (intake, brakes and smoked tail lights is all).

I'm hoping to learn a lot more on here. I'll post a few pics of my car.
Attached Thumbnails New from Northern California-img_3131.jpg   New from Northern California-img_3132.jpg   New from Northern California-img_3173.jpg   New from Northern California-img_3199.jpg   New from Northern California-img_3540.jpg  

New from Northern California-img_3435.jpg   New from Northern California-image-2959962391.jpg   New from Northern California-img_3020.jpg  
Old 04-15-2014, 12:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

good luck with the build. I lived in NO CA for 18 years and I had the state costing me money to get a stock G body and a slightly modded Fbody into compliance on inspections. I live in TX now, you can get away with anything here lol
Old 04-15-2014, 11:40 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

I'm sure that will cause no small stir amongst your Ford peers lol
I own an LSx swapped FD rx7 and love showing up to rotary car shows haha
Welcome to the forums

Quick Reply: New from Northern California