Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LS6 with TVS2300 blower

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2014, 07:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LS6 with TVS2300 blower

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $9000
Location (State): KY
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Ok been thinking about selling my setup and going to a LS3 with a whipple. What I have is a 2002 WS6 motor (ls6), It has RHS heads that are ported and polished with stainless valves, Dual Valve Springs, titanium retainers, hardened push rods, ARP head bolts etc. The short block is stock and has around 33xxx miles. The heads have around 3xxx if that. What will be coming with the motor will be the TVS 2300 blower. It has the upgraded rear cog setup, carbon fiber Jack shaft, 8 ribbed tensioner, 3.4 pulley and a NW 102 TB. It will come with the heatexchanger, electric water pump, coolant tank and all hoses etc that I have with it. Also I will include the ECU that is tuned for the motor. It made 585WHP on Shorttunnings Dyno. Is well capable of power into the 6xx however I ran out of injectors/fuel pump. This is a 100% complete setup ready to go. It is still in my 1970 camaro. You can hear it run and go for a ride if you would like. Please dont waste my time and yours with stupid offers. I am in no position to have to sell it. I am very happy with the setup but would really just like to go the LS3 route. For more info call or text 8589-608-5023. Both engine and supercharger are in excellent shape. Royal Purple only used in the motor.
Attached Thumbnails LS6 with TVS2300 blower-camaro.jpg   LS6 with TVS2300 blower-camaro-tvs.jpg   LS6 with TVS2300 blower-70-camaro.jpg   LS6 with TVS2300 blower-charger.jpg  

Quick Reply: LS6 with TVS2300 blower