Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

not terribly new

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not terribly new

hey there yall. im not too new to this forum. i was on here a while back with my 93 Paxton GSS Z28. i guess my account got deleted from inactivity as it should. well im back and in a 2008 White Hot G8 GT and havent looked back since. im midway through my re-enlistment build. i am in the Navy and currently stationed in Bath, Maine. But my ultimate duty station and homeport for the new ship will be San Diego, CA! but for now are their any Mainers in here?i hate not being near a base where i can use the hobby shop tools. i have hit a stopping point because i dont have the right equipment for it with out spending 250 bucks or so . thas pretty much it for now. now time for some pics of the beast!
Old 05-19-2014, 06:10 PM
On The Tree

Welcome back.
Old 05-20-2014, 08:17 PM
Teching In

Welcome Navy
My father was in the Navy in WW2, when he received his discharge papers he asked the Navy if he re-enlisted would they send him to Germany, They said "No".
So he walked down to the Army enlistment office building and he asked them the same question and they said "Yes" So he took a couple of weeks off before reporting for service.
He spent the next two years in Germany. He told me "It Was The Best Two Years Of His Life".
Thanks for your service Navy!

Quick Reply: not terribly new