Notices

WANTED! Wrecked GTO Front BUMPER, &/OR interior trim pieces - SELL ME YOUR CRAP!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 12:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Default WANTED! Wrecked GTO Front BUMPER, &/OR interior trim pieces - SELL ME YOUR CRAP!

I would like to find someone who wants to sell a portion of their wrecked GTO front bumper. What I am going to do is make my own SAP/GTO type grilles. I made something similar a few ears ago for my Grand Prix GTP:

PREREQUISITES:

I would need the area between the headlights to be completely intact (i.e. not cracked or horribly damaged). Sort of like the picture below. The GTO may be a bit trickier, but it's nothing I can't handle. Besides, the original Grand Prix grilles attached from the front, and I wound up reversing them to attach from behind, through the original grilles...so the concept would be very similar.

An idea of what I'm looking for:

Why I am doing this:

I have been driving a 2000 Base 'Bird. Though the F-Body was really fun to drive, it is completely underpowered. Plus, My girlfriend has 2 kids who are finding it a LOT harder to squeeze into the back seat. Besides, I am a cheap B@$TARD and can't see spending almost $200 for something which has less than $10 worth of materials involved! If I can make a few sets in my spare time and re-coop some of my initial investment, then I will post up what I made.

I would also like to find some interior trim pieces which surround the HVAC/Radio. Cracked and broken is fine, as I would hate to hack up and cut a nice part. Thank you in advance, let me know what you have, pictures are welcome!

Old 06-23-2014, 05:04 PM
Staging Lane

Bump...ttt...
Old 08-19-2014, 08:47 PM
Staging Lane

Back to the top.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you ever make these?

Quick Reply: WANTED! Wrecked GTO Front BUMPER, &/OR interior trim pieces - SELL ME YOUR CRAP!