Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Camaro Z28

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Camaro Z28

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $9000
Mileage: 102000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey Everyone, I'm looking to get $9000 Obo. It has tons of upgrades and makes great power. The car has an LS6 block and intake. some basics are:

Engine: Ceramic coated headers with ORY and magnaflow, MSD plug wires with insulators, NGK tr-55's, Cold Air, Ram air mod, stock A.I.R. system removed, Granatelli M.A.F. P&P throttle body, throttle body bypass, Electronic cut out, Tune by Newtech. Also have a MS3 cam, with springs, locks, and retainers (not installed)

Transmission: TCI 3800 stall, shift kit, Trans cooler, new tranny mounts, recently flushed with new seals and gaskets.

Suspension: Lowered on Eibach pro kit, new shocks and springs, Rear lower control arms, rear pan hard bar, sub-frame connectors (welded) Shock tower brace, BMR torque arm.

Rear end is stock with 3.42 gears and a recent fluid change, new pinion shaft seal and girdle.

Appearance: Paint was bad when I first got the car, I had the clear cut and redone, added gun metal grey ZR1's with nitto555/555 275/40/17, corvette fuel rail covers, whistler mod headlights, New front turn signals, blacked out exterior lights, L.E.D. interior lights, Black berger panel, tinted windows and an SS wing.

Interior looks good.. average wear. Back seats removed but still in great shape, car has new window motors, ss floor mats, Whit Hurst ball shifter with automatic adapter, custom painted interior accents, great stereo, 12" pioneer in a custom box, Alpine type R 6.5" and 6x9's, I have the 6x9 boxes in there because whoever owned the car before me, cut out the rear speakers with what appears to be a cold butter knife, ******* ****.

The car made 363 rwhp with a bad misfire due to a fouled plug wire. I replaced all of the plug wires and put wire insulators on, but the car wasn't re-tuned after that. She also has a brand new A/C with new lines, new motor mounts. Car runs exceptionally well, she is very quick, very loud (which is optional) handles well and fun to drive. I'm sure I'm forgetting alot.. so feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking. Mike

Last edited by mikat1; 07-08-2014 at 04:55 PM.
Old 07-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

best pass was 12.1 @ 114 without getting good traction at Sacramento Raceway last August

Quick Reply: 2002 Camaro Z28