Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

2000-2002 Z28 Magnaflow Direct Fit Catalytic Converters

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 11:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2000-2002 Z28 Magnaflow Direct Fit Catalytic Converters

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $350
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): OH
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a pair both passenger and driver side catalytic converters made by Magnaflow. They are designed to fit 00-02 models, however, I also found they replace all 98-02 converters too. I do not know the difference and or why, but California seems to have units with a CARB number or seal hence the $$$ in price. These units are titled and or described as "Magnaflow Direct Fit Catalytic Converters". The units that I have to sell are the 23477 and 23489. I lived in California up until 3 years ago and ran these same converters for years without any issue. Also, no smog shop and or tech professional ever asked and or questioned anything about my exhaust. I ran JBA shorties, these same cats out through a Magnaflow cat back. I bought these as replacements in the case something went south/wrong with the current units. I no longer live in California and these units which are still factory sealed in the boxing are for sale. They are said to flow better then the stock units and do actually provide a slightly deeper sound.

The buyer is responsible for all actual shipping costs. I will not mark up anything.

If Paypal is used, I need to ask the buyer to pay the fee's for that service. I will also accept a money order, but I would have to wait for the funds to clear.

Thanks....

Below is the manufactures description if the units.

•Designed for excellent exhaust flow and clean emissions
•Direct replacement for your factory converter
•Bolts right into place - no welding, bending or cutting!
•Internal catalyst has a honeycomb pattern for maximized surface area and minimized restrictions
•16-Gauge steel construction and welded seams for long life and durability
•Pre-bunged, works with stock probes and sensors
•Complies with EPA standards for every state but California
•5-year, 50,000 mile warranty on the exterior, 25,000-mile internal warranty

Note: Magnaflow 49-State Catalytic Converters are not CARB-approved, and therefore not legal for vehicles registered in California.

Magnaflow fits:
1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro
1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird

Unleash your engine's full potential with Magnaflow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters! Magnaflow's Catalytic Converters keep your vehicle 49-state emissions legal while giving you smoother exhaust flow for solid power gains over stock. They are custom-made to your vehicle for easy, bolt-on installation and fine-tuned performance.

Stock catalytic converters create a bottleneck in your exhaust. That restriction robs you of crucial horsepower. Magnaflow Catalytic Converters feature a special honeycomb design in the precious metal catalyst. This design maximizes the internal surface space, keeping the exhaust flow smooth and fast. The converter is crafted from 16-gauge stainless steel and built with welded seams for great durability and reliability.

Your Magnaflow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter bolts directly in place of your stock converter without any welding, cutting or tube bending necessary. Magnaflow backs your 49-state street-legal Direct Fit Catalytic Converters with a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty on the exterior and a 25,000-mile internal warranty.
Attached Thumbnails 2000-2002 Z28 Magnaflow Direct Fit Catalytic Converters-img_9357.jpg   2000-2002 Z28 Magnaflow Direct Fit Catalytic Converters-img_9359.jpg   2000-2002 Z28 Magnaflow Direct Fit Catalytic Converters-img_9361.jpg   2000-2002 Z28 Magnaflow Direct Fit Catalytic Converters-img_9362.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2000-2002 Z28 Magnaflow Direct Fit Catalytic Converters