Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Hedman Husler LT1 stepped Long tubes. Ceramic coated FS

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 05:36 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hedman Husler LT1 stepped Long tubes. Ceramic coated FS

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $450
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

For sale is a set of Hedman Husler long tube headers. They are ceramic coated inside and out and they were on my 9.0@155 LT1 race car... They worked FLAWLESSLY. They are 1 3/4 primaries stepped to 1 7/8 about half way down the pipes. They feature MASSIVE 4" collectors. I already have an O2 bung welded into the passenger pipe only since I was using FAST XFI and that called for just one wideband. You can easily drill the other side for the other o2 sensor if you like.....

They are in good condition. One wheelstand dented the bottom of one of the primaries a little bit but the collectors were untouched... It had no effect on performance and the car actually got quicker. They have the typical greyish color after a few heat cycles that all headers get but inside and out the ceramic has held up great....

Brand new these headers are upwards of 900 dollars..... I'm looking to get $450 firm out of them. buyer pays shipping. It'll be a pretty big box obviously but i'll get them to you safe.... I included a few pics of the headers when they were new. I can take new ones for interested buyers. They are off the car and READY TO SHIP NOW!

Last edited by OutlawZ; 08-01-2014 at 05:31 PM.
Old 08-07-2014, 05:04 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

item has been sold

Quick Reply: Hedman Husler LT1 stepped Long tubes. Ceramic coated FS