Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Sun Scope Engine Analyzer

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 09:54 AM
TECH Addict

Received 497 Likes on 384 Posts

Default Sun Scope Engine Analyzer

Category: Engine - Electrical
Price: $400
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): WA
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4, Small Block, Big Block
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I was unsure how to list this item so I covered the smash lol. I have a late 1960's era Sun Scope Engine Analyzer for sale in the Tacoma, Washington area. I've posted a picture of the unit, its mostly complete, the lower cabinet has some damage and is missing one of the cabinet doors. The guages and scope screen work along with all the lights. The swing out lead bar is still there as well as the all the engine test leads. Does it actually work you ask? I dont know, I own an LS powered car and MSD equipped race cars before that and you absolutely cannot hook this up to those. I've seen identical models go from $500-$1,400 so yes this is priced to move because I'm clearing out space and need it gone. Full price offers will include delivery up to one hour from the Tacoma area. This item will not be shipped, its very heavy. Please message, call or text at 206-five one zero 3147 with questions and offers. Thanks.

Sun Scope Engine Analyzer Retro 1960's screen gauge tester diagnostic
Attached Thumbnails Sun Scope Engine Analyzer-sun-scope.jpg  
Old 08-27-2014, 09:13 AM
TECH Addict

Received 497 Likes on 384 Posts

To the top...

Quick Reply: Sun Scope Engine Analyzer