Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Lets try this again....

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2014, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets try this again....

I joined LS1TECH a number of years ago when I was just getting started in an LS swap into our 69 GTO convertable. Then I got sidetracked with building an off-road car and some sxs's. It's been so long since I was last here that I forgot my original name and password! So were starting again. I've been collecting parts for some time, resumed doing my research, and have decided that the GTO will be this winters main focus....I'll start a build thread soon, It'll probably be mostly pics cause an LS1 into an "A" body is nothing new, and I don't think there will be anything really earth shattering with ours....I've learned a lot from reading about the many builds on here, it's really an invaluable resource!!
Thank you all!

and our GTO...

Last edited by Topless in MN; 10-10-2014 at 05:59 PM. Reason: pic
Old 10-10-2014, 05:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 346 Likes on 238 Posts

Nice car fellow Minnesotan, where ya at ?
Old 10-10-2014, 05:32 PM

Thank you... Alexandria area
Old 10-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Staging Lane

nice goat. sold my 70 awhile back.

Old 10-30-2014, 08:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Topless in MN
I joined LS1TECH a number of years ago when I was just getting started in an LS swap into our 69 GTO convertable. Then I got sidetracked with building an off-road car and some sxs's. It's been so long since I was last here that I forgot my original name and password! So were starting again. I've been collecting parts for some time, resumed doing my research, and have decided that the GTO will be this winters main focus....I'll start a build thread soon, It'll probably be mostly pics cause an LS1 into an "A" body is nothing new, and I don't think there will be anything really earth shattering with ours....I've learned a lot from reading about the many builds on here, it's really an invaluable resource!!
Thank you all!

and our GTO...

Nice ride, is that tangelo orange? I'm painting my 66 bel air a similar color from hot hues by DuPont called tango orange.

Quick Reply: Lets try this again....