Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Rare 1994 Pontiac formula, Rare options, Low miles 2nd owner! Hardtop

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2014, 02:41 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rare 1994 Pontiac formula, Rare options, Low miles 2nd owner! Hardtop

Year: 1994
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $8100
Mileage: 65077
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WA
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Nice 100% original Low miles 1994 Pontiac formula Hardtop, Its got some Rare options, Its got factory leather interior, and a cd player, Very nice overall cond, Has only 65k original well cared for miles, All stock and unmodified, Its fully loaded car with all the right options, This is a very low production number car with these options, Its also a hardtop car, factory performace rear axle! NO T tops!, Lots of new parts, New tires, and tune up, Runs and drives out very nice, Very unique car, Its dark red with grey leather interior, Everything works good on it, Lots of power and luxury all in one, this car gets compliments a lot! I believe it was a special ordered car with these options, Very Very few firebirds in 1994 came with Factory leather interior and Factory cd player and hardtop! It has a Performance transmission button! The cd player recently quit working but radio still works, Over all nice original cond for being a 20yr old car, Soon to be a collector car, Has been well cared for and garaged most of its life! Very nice cond inside and out, Beautiful leather interior with power lumbar seats! Good clear Wa title, Please call or text for more info 509-460-3592, My car has both of the special options most all other firebirds don't have and that is Rpo code AR9 and that's factory leather interior and UP3 which is compact disc player, and It also has the GU5 performance rear axle MORE PICS AVAIL FOR INTERESTED BUYERS! Located in nice dry climate in Kennewick Wa

Hears a website that breaks down the rarity of this car http://www.transamworld.com/fbird-history-php4.php
Attached Thumbnails Rare 1994 Pontiac formula, Rare options, Low miles 2nd owner! Hardtop-securedownload-82-.jpg   Rare 1994 Pontiac formula, Rare options, Low miles 2nd owner! Hardtop-securedownload-51-.jpg   Rare 1994 Pontiac formula, Rare options, Low miles 2nd owner! Hardtop-securedownload-52-.jpg   Rare 1994 Pontiac formula, Rare options, Low miles 2nd owner! Hardtop-securedownload-49-.jpg  
Old 10-14-2014, 01:50 PM
Teching In

BUMP $7700 Motivated seller!!
Old 10-17-2014, 08:49 PM
Teching In

Any offers???
Old 10-17-2014, 11:34 PM
Pontiacerator

Received 194 Likes on 163 Posts

I've owned two 94 Formulas that were identically optioned to your car except they had cassette players instead of CD. Wonderful cars except for the optispark issues that eventually drove me to the LS1.

GLWS but I think you're going to have a tough time at that price point.
Old 10-19-2014, 03:30 PM
Teching In

They are definitely nice cars, I enjoy driving this when I take it out, It gets a lot of attention, This car has been very well cared for and always garaged the interior is like new cond, the leather has always been conditioned and very nice cond! It doesn't show its age at all, The next owner will be very pleased!

Quick Reply: Rare 1994 Pontiac formula, Rare options, Low miles 2nd owner! Hardtop