Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Where to find ROH wheels!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2004, 06:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to find ROH wheels!!

ok this is making me i cant find a dealer around here that carries or can get roh wheels. im looking for the RT's in chrome.. i no groupawheels has em but i tried e mailing and they don't seem be interested in dealing with me.. so wut other options do i have? n e one no of place that will ship to Canada.. thats proboly my first problem.. canadians don't have much of a supply for wheels.. i even tried e mailing ROH themself.. and they told me n e OK tire woudl have them.. but nope!.. im soo lost.. these are the only wheels i want.. but there impossible to find..
Old 05-25-2004, 06:33 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ROH wheels are out of Australia. There arn't a whole lot of retailers because of this. Group A Wheels is probably one of the bigger importers. Your going to have to search on google and see what you can find, but some places can't always be trusted.

Email isn't always the best way to get in touch, I say call them up and tell them your ready to order. You also get your questions answered a hell of a lot faster this way.
Old 05-25-2004, 10:07 PM
On The Tree

Definitely call them. I talked to Group A when I was considering ROH RT's and they were very helpful. They even checked to see if I could go 18X10's all the way around. They researched it and said it would work.
And yes, they can get the wheels chromed for you. I think the chrome RT's go about 375 each. Nice looking wheel but I've heard they are pretty heavy.
Old 05-26-2004, 03:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Doesn't Todd@discounttire sell ROH? Or at least he can get them for you..........I think.
Old 05-26-2004, 07:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

bit of a pain but we are happy to get them for you. Dont forget, we have no control over the taxes/duties/fees that those of you North of the Border get when these come through customs. Call myself, or if you miss me dial ext 424 for Kevin. We'll get 'er done.
Old 05-26-2004, 09:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

larry the cable guy
Old 05-26-2004, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

I sell them wholesale....gimme you zip code and I'll direct you to someone who buys from us...