Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

"Project" 52mm LT1 throttlebody

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default "Project" 52mm LT1 throttlebody

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $75
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

For sale is a bored stock gm LT1 throttle body "project". I'm calling it a project because I believe I have all the parts to reassemble it. There is a bit of good and bad news about this project and that is why I think $75 is fair.
First the bad news. As shown in one of the two pictures, two of the holes for the bolts that hold the coolant/iac manifold broke into the bores. I believe a very small amount of jb weld or even silicone at the bottom of the bolts would fix this problem with no issues. However I'm not 100% sure it would and I want to state that upfront. I think some very good common sense will fix this. Now for the good news. I will include the following new parts: GM gaskets for iac/coolant manifold and top plate, two new 52mm blades from TPIS (with receipt for proof), mounting screws for blades, and an airfoil with mounting hardware. Used parts include the following: old throttle blades, throttle return spring, TPS sensor, bolts for mounting to intake manifold, throttle cable bracket, throttle shaft, screws for mounting the iac/coolant manifold to bottom of body. The coolant/iac manifold and iac motor do not come with this. Please look at the pictures for a good inventory of what you'll get. Paypal only please. Email me at mtopczewski@yahoo.com for questions. Thanks for looking!!
Attached Thumbnails "Project" 52mm LT1 throttlebody-20141103_191820.jpg   "Project" 52mm LT1 throttlebody-20141103_192549.jpg  

Last edited by 1SWT95Z; 11-03-2014 at 07:21 PM. Reason: price

Quick Reply: "Project" 52mm LT1 throttlebody