Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

05 GTO Take Out LS2 Drivetrain with monster clutch in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05 GTO Take Out LS2 Drivetrain with monster clutch in NJ

Category: Accessories
Price: $6200
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Pictures will be uploaded tonight

currently for local pick up only in southern new jersey. Bridgeton/millville area

engine and T56 from a 2005 Pontiac GTO is a complete all aluminum LS2 6.0 engine with T-56 6 speed manual transmission with just over 82xxx miles on the engine odometer. The transmission was replaced recently with one from a 54,xxx mile 2005 Pontiac GTO. At that time a new monster stage 2 clutch kit was installed, there is approximately 1500 miles on the clutch and trans since being installed into this car. I do have some knowledge of this car before it was totaled. The previous owner was buying parts from me before he totaled it. The car was totaled from a side impact between the driver door and rear quarter panel. As you can see from the pictures the front was untouched. Engine spins freely by hand cranking it. This package has 400+ horsepower and includes everything mentioned, all accessories computer ECM , power steering pump , MAF, LS2 intake tube, complete 6 speed transmission with monster stage 2 clutch, wiring harness, alternator, water pump, DBW 90mm throttle body, Electronic gas pedal, pullies, A/C compressor, motor mounts, manifolds, oil pump, etc. As of right now we have left the engine in the car as we strip out the rest of the parts from the body. Upon an agreement we will have the engine removed within 4-5 days or less.

I ask that you please examine the photos and if you have any questions on whats included or the condition of this setup, If you would like to setup an appointmant to view the engine that can be arranged. I will gladly answer any questions you have as well or you can contact me through Private Message if you need more pictures or additional information. This package is sold as is, I will not be offering refunds of any kind. This is why We highly recommend you come see it and inspect it for yourself.

Quick Reply: 05 GTO Take Out LS2 Drivetrain with monster clutch in NJ