Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

86 FC Turbo II Roller 8.8 solid axle swap

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 09:23 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 86 FC Turbo II Roller 8.8 solid axle swap

Year: 1986
Make: Mazda
Model: RX-7
Price: $4500
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

RX7 Swap Roller for Sale
So where to start:
86 RX7 TurboII Roller.
Selling without the LS2, Procharger, and T56. Here is what you do get:

86 RX7 TurboII Roller:
Paint, I give about an 8.0, could possibly go higher with some TLC. Previous owner had the car painted but not wetsanded and buffed. It could use it. From 5 feet away looks great. No rust on the car with the exception of some very small bubbling on the sunroof. The car has a body kit on it. I personally only cared for the nose piece, the rocker covers and rear bumper cover I could take or leave. In the latest pictures the spoiler has been removed, but it definitely comes with the car.
The car has all of the sound deadener removed + the heater AC under dash system removed. I was going to convert the car for more strip duty but life got in the way. You could very easily re-install those pieces from a donor vehicle. I have most all of the interior plastics (grey). The carpet and seats are gone. I do have a brand new rubber shifter cover.

This sale Includes:
Granny's RX7 LS deluxe swap kit with Ron Davis Radiator, I will include upper and lower radiator hoses
JTR coated long tube headers + X-pipe with bullet mufflers
Urethane engine and tranny mounts
Willwood clutch master and adapter
Sumped stock fuel tank
Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump
Aeromotive Fuel regulator (in the engine compartment)
Pre and post pump inline Aeromotive fuel filters
Aeromotive Fuel pump controller
-10 AN hard and braided fuel supply
-6 AN hard and braided return line
-10 to dual -8 Y block in the engine compartment
Gen 3 engine harness and untuned 411 PCM included This was the first harness that I had in the car, The last incarnation had a more of a race harness that was lacking quite a few of the sensor wiring
Custom fan shroud and Flexalite radiator
Granny's Deluxe 8.8 straight axle swap kit with heavy duty Watts Link components
Billet Specialties Streetlites all the way around
Mickey Thompson 275x60x15 Drag Radials pretty new, plenty of tread, and yes they fit (barely)
Braille/Deka Battery and mounting cage (in the spare tirewell)
Car currently has Eibach lowering springs and Koni shocks + Struts. I will include a pair of worn out stock front struts if you want to be more drag focused, as well as a complete Afco Racing double adjustable coil over conversion kit for the rear. Complete NIB and ready to be installed. This will replace rear shocks that rub and help control compression and separation upon launch.
PLX dual wideband controllers and wideband O2's
Custom 3" Driveshaft for 8.8. swap
New Autometer Phantom 2 gauges
Speedo
Water Temp,
Monster Tach with shift light
oil pressure (electric)
boost/vacuum gauge
voltmeter
fuel level gauge
PLX MULTDM100 Multifunction Gauge for the widebands
Complete new 5 point harnesses
I have two Kirkey Fat boy aluminum racing seats with covers if the new owner wants them.
If the seller purchases at the asking price, I will include the T56 transmission, B&M Ripper shifter, Billet Aluminum Dual Mass flywheel with replaceable iron friction surface, Z06 clutch disk and pressure plate. The T56 could use a freshening up, as it was not doing a terribly great job of synchronizing on 1-2 full power shifts. The bellhousing had an ear that cracked due to the incorrect pilot bearing being used the first time I mated engine to tranny. You could have it welded or replace with a scattershield (probably the better option).

Both I and the car are located in North Tampa, Florida. I would prefer not to ship the car, or at least the arrangement of shipping. I would be happy to roll it out and the driveway and push it on someones trailer once funds clear. If you need delivery within a 100 miles of Tampa, that is something I can do for a nominal concession. I am not interested in any trades, with the exception of a new 2.3 or 2.68 Ballistic or Oxbox reduction drive + some cash. Lastly, I have tried to be objective about my asking price and feel I am being reasonable and honest with myself about what the car should bring based on the components included with the sale. Lowballers, Douchebags, and Nigerian Princes need not apply. If you disagree, kindly keep it to yourself (or at least stay out of my thread). $4500 obo (see stipulations above with what is included with asking price sale). I can be reached via pm, or via jason dot crossley at gmail dot com (figure it out).

[size=12pt]For historical reference:[/size]

[size=12pt]As the car sits now:[/size] (Aluminum hood hemoved for engine removal, included in sale)

Last edited by 96 Comp T/A; 12-23-2014 at 03:50 PM.
Old 01-17-2015, 06:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default CAR Sold!

Car has been sold!!!

Quick Reply: 86 FC Turbo II Roller 8.8 solid axle swap