Mail-in tuning

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 10:23 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mail-in tuning

Hello,

O.k. I'll try this again, : )

I'm trying to gather some insight on mail-in tuning. Can anyone shed any light on their (tuning) experience with mail-in tuning, as far as performance and drivability attained and the company who performed it. I was thinking about going with MTI's mail-in tuning but havn't really been able to find much info on it. Also, if someone could PM me concerning any non sponsor's mail-in tuning (Nelson or Wright) I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Nathan M
Old 05-31-2004, 11:27 AM
On The Tree

I wouldnt do it. I found I ended up getting on the dyno anyway. It was a waste. Dont do it.
Old 05-31-2004, 11:41 AM
TECH Addict

Ther is only one place to go. He'll work with you till it's right. NoGo at EastSide Performance.

Here's a Link ->Mail Order

If you're curious about his knowledge do a search of his posts. Many of the "so called" Tuners, in the USA, read this forum ( but never post) for the excellent info. Much of the excellent info is provided by NoGo.

joel
Old 05-31-2004, 01:22 PM
TECH Regular

Bink:
Thank you, I already gave them an email and I'll call them when I return home in a month : ) So, I guess I'll get their full tune then

Firehawk853:
I don't have access to a local tuner and that's why I have to look into mail-in; yes, I know I'm being lazy about learning on my own but I don't have the time. Thanks

Nathan