Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help in build up

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 07:29 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Need help in build up

Hi everybody, I have viewed this forum for a while now and never posted, u guys really know a lot of ****. I need some help regarding my engine. I have done all the free mods to my SS. I have upgraded the suspension by installing torque arm, lower control arms, panhard, kyb struts and shocks, along with the eibach pro kit. I have also upgraded my clutch for the future abuse in power. I have done all this in the hopes up improving horsepower in the future. Others improvements include the necessary air lid, filter tower brace, fast toys ram air, and 3.75 gears.
Now the true problem, i seriously need some help in the engine department, I dont know what would work best with my current set up. I really need to be guided in every way, I dont know what cam to install and the things necessary to run the cam, I need someone to tell me step by step what would be the best items for my engine, anything that I need to change, a simple list of items and or a package list can help. I am not worried about the installation I can do that, just the parts I need to change for best hp/torque and reliability. Please take money into account be reasonanble, as long as it does not hurt the car i am all for it, dont be to cheap either.
Hope you can help, I need to awaken the sleeper, sorry fist time posting and I want to give my car the time and planning it deserves, dont want to worry about this a year or two for now, its a daily commuter afterall.
thanks...