Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help With Heads... Need opinions...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 03:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help With Heads... Need opinions...

ok i just bought the weilend or however you spell it.. polished ls6 intake manifold.. and im going to be doing heads.. pretty soon.. and with my setup.. look below.. what would be the best heads.. or just best heads out of market today in your opinion becuase if im going to be spending +1000 dollars.. i want to make sure i get the best for my money... help me out please.. thanx.
Old 06-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Suspended Sponsor Account

we do some very nice heads for a great price. give us a call we can give you some ideas to consider for your setup.
Old 06-10-2004, 10:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thanx i appreciate that.. but if i was going to have to choose a name brand.. what would be the best name brand... im trying to get as much power as i can.. i just dont want to have 2 much and snap my rear end. its just the stock 10 bolt.. but if it were name brands what are good ones...

forcefed where are yall located at.. and what prices will i be lookin at... how much for shippin...
Old 06-10-2004, 10:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hey force.... how much is the stage 2 heads.. gunna run me.. for that package if i were to buy it from you.. wit shippin and everything..
Old 06-11-2004, 05:45 AM
Suspended Sponsor Account

Originally Posted by 99CamaroSS_
hey force.... how much is the stage 2 heads.. gunna run me.. for that package if i were to buy it from you.. wit shippin and everything..
sent you a PM with some basic information

Our Stage 2's(5.7L heads) base price is $1695.00( no core) plus shipping
we use
2.055 Intake
1.60 Exhaust
Dual springs
Ti Retainers
Bronze Guides
Hand Finished
Milled
etc.

We don't really do "off the shelf" setups, so to speak, all of our heads are done based on what the customer wants.

Give us a call or shoot us your ph# and we'll call you. If you call remember we are a very hands on shop and rarely by the phone so if you get voice mail please leave a message and we will call you back asap. Thanks!