where can i find the best deal on long tubes

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 01:24 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where can i find the best deal on long tubes

whats up guys im in the maket to get a set of long tubes asap. i have the money and its burning a hole in my pocket lol. so yeah im trying to find the best deal i can get. i dont have a huge amount of money to spend so if you guys can help me out that would be great thanks alot

sean

oh and one other question.... are flow tech headers crap??? and what are your thoughs on pace setters?

Last edited by 2GFIREHAWK; 06-14-2004 at 01:31 AM.
Old 06-14-2004, 02:04 AM
TECH Resident

call up Barry at QTP... hes awesome to deal with!
Old 06-14-2004, 02:21 AM
jrp
SN95 Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

do your research and check the sponsor forum.
Old 06-14-2004, 06:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2GFIREHAWK
whats up guys im in the maket to get a set of long tubes asap. i have the money and its burning a hole in my pocket lol. so yeah im trying to find the best deal i can get. i dont have a huge amount of money to spend so if you guys can help me out that would be great thanks alot

sean

oh and one other question.... are flow tech headers crap??? and what are your thoughs on pace setters?
I'm in the same boat 2G. I've heard mixed reviews on the FlowTechs so far, but one of the sponsors decided to stop carrying them because of the lack of quality. I haven't really heard any complaints about the pacesetters though. Right now, for me, it's up in the air between coated PaceSetters ($374.99 from TSP) or Edelbrock Long Tubes (About the same price from Summit). Or if you wanted to go a little less expensive you could go with the uncoated Pacesetters which will run you about $280, again from Texas-speed.com. Happy hunting.

Ryan B
Old 06-16-2004, 08:41 AM
KJ
TECH Enthusiast

SDPC Has a large amount of LT's in stock ready to ship. Flowtech, Edelbrock, Dynatech, Kooks, & Hooker. I just ran a big sale on all of them & Flowtech & Kooks were the ones that everyone was pricing. I sold about 15 sets of Flowtechs, & realy only had one complaint. Everyone else said they did have to modify a small amount on there car to get them to work, but for the price they worked fine. If you are interested in any of the lines I have listed above, just let me know & I will sell them to you at a very good price.