Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Torque thrust 2 classic or AR200s classic

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2004, 01:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Torque thrust 2 classic or AR200s classic

I was considering putting some of these wheels on my car but i dont really know what they would look like in person. I did some photoshop and tried to get a idea of what they would look like and i like them i was just wondering if anyone has a pic of a NBM.
Old 06-27-2004, 02:34 PM
12 Second Club

definitely the TT2 classics! I am thinking about painting my centers in my TT2's and now you made me want to do it! Nice ride man.
Old 06-27-2004, 06:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

those are some great photoshops and like lifelike. You should go ahead and get the painted centers they give the car a classic and all-bussiness look. A guy out in BG kentucky where i go to school has the grey centered tt2's and he custom painted his ss to match.
Old 06-27-2004, 11:39 PM
On The Tree

Where in TX are you located? I am in Houston and have those wheels. If you are close and want to check them out let me know.

Originally Posted by josh69brown
I was considering putting some of these wheels on my car but i dont really know what they would look like in person. I did some photoshop and tried to get a idea of what they would look like and i like them i was just wondering if anyone has a pic of a NBM.
Old 06-28-2004, 11:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

See Robbie? I told you it would look good done that way !!!
Old 06-29-2004, 08:13 AM
11 Second Club

I took the wheels off my Z28 in the pic below and ran them on my NBM ws6 for a while.. they looked awesome!! I'll switch them back over this coming weekend and try to make some more pics.

Old 06-29-2004, 02:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would really like it if you would send me the pics of your ta with those wheels cause they look great on your z28. I live in amarillo the nothern most part of tx. if anyone has any for sale let me know i would like to have either one of the sets.
Old 07-01-2004, 09:44 AM
On The Tree

Yeah we are on opposite ends of the world...or Texas that is. I come up to Amarillo on business about twice a year, but not with the car. I actually may be selling these wheels soon. I have a set of 10 spokes I am currently in the process of powdercoating. Once I get them the way I want them, these are going to be sold. Don't know how long that will be, but send me a PM so I'll have your information.

Originally Posted by josh69brown
I would really like it if you would send me the pics of your ta with those wheels cause they look great on your z28. I live in amarillo the nothern most part of tx. if anyone has any for sale let me know i would like to have either one of the sets.