Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Subthump Boxes, Car Speakers For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2004, 03:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exclamation Subthump Boxes, Car Speakers For Sale

ok yall, this is what the deal is...... i am upgrading to a newer subthump box and am wanting to sell both my driver and passenger side stealthboxes...... one is a genuine subthump passenger side box, carpeted to hold 1 10" sub, 100$ SHIPPED

the drivers side stealthbox is made by MTX and its known as the Thunderform box, i hav had it for over 2 years and had an infinity kappa perfect sub in it and it really REALLY pounds..... it also comes with a cosmetic screen that makes it look 100% stock, 100$ shipped also

i have rockford fosgate fanatic Q component speakers that are 6 3/4 inch speakers, complete..... i recently upgraded to top of the line boston acoustics and am trying to sell these..... everything is included, the cosmetics on the tweeter pod (not flush mount, only surface mount) has some blue putty on it from where i held it in the door, but it can be taken off....... 100$ shipped

I also hav rockford fosgate fanatic Q midbass drivers that fit in the sail panels and play strictly midbass, they come with a crossover that limits this as well, so they work very well 100$ shipped

ALL OF THESE PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE! make me an offer and if its reasonable i will take it, i am trying to get some extra cash to upgrade my entire system....... happy shopping!
Old 06-29-2004, 03:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its stickied at the top

If you wish to post something for sale....
1. It must be electronics/stereo related.
2. You must post it for sale in the classifieds.
3. You may make a new post in this forum with a link to the classified post.

That way, it will still be in the classifieds if someone sees it there, and it will remain at the top longer in this forum.
Old 06-29-2004, 03:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

im sorry, i honestly thought i did everything right...... what all do i need to do now, put a link to the classifieds for this? i apologize
Old 06-29-2004, 03:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FSUNole17
im sorry, i honestly thought i did everything right...... what all do i need to do now, put a link to the classifieds for this? i apologize
Just make a post in the classified section. Then put the link to that post in this message.
Old 06-29-2004, 06:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187678 same stuff for sale in the classifieds!
Old 07-01-2004, 08:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ok, both boxes are sold with sales pending, if anything happens to them i will keep yall updated, speakers are still for sale, i also have a few more items...... i have a pair of 4" infinity kappa perfect coaxial speakers that fit perfectly in the rear hatch, they are very very good speakers, 50$ plus shipping, i also have stock monsoon speakers for sale, i have one midrange for the front doors, one sub, and 2 tweeters, i will sell each speaker for 25$ plus shipping and the tweeters for 10$ each plus shipping