PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS1Edit getting deeper into set up.

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 12:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1Edit getting deeper into set up.

82 LS1 swap (swap ran great) and ran with teh 2 T3/T4E turbos for a short time before LS1edit came... 48 lb/hr injectors. ECU and motor is from 2000 LS1.

This time around we're going with 6.0L heads on the 5.7 bottom, I realize the LS1edit manual says volume changes via bore/stroke, but the 6.0L head will have increased volume to lower compression... is this function of bore/stroke only or is it safe to add volume here?

Injector offset and 48 lb/hr injectors... I forsee delay times varying for larger injectors. Are their noticeable driveability problems adjusting only IPR and not offset?

I've set WOT table TPS setting down to 25-35% as boost is coming in and as it hits as well. High MAF fail to 14,700. Where do I put the Max Air ETC.? Keep coming accross different numbers for different parts of the program and getting used to where they all go.

Mean best timing (torque)/Maximum brake torque, when is this used?

what about burst knock and tip in?

What else am I missing for 'little things'? I've let it take out more timing for max timing retard, allowed more max enrichment which I understand doesn't affect PE. Have fans come on a little earlier... stuff like that...