New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car runs crappy with passenger side front o2 is plugged in, but not when unplugged

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 09:23 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Car runs crappy with passenger side front o2 is plugged in, but not when unplugged

is it possible that it coulda shorted out? extension hit the ground and exposed some wires while driving...it rained then my car started to run CRAPPY...i unplugged the o2 sensor and car ran perfect...plugged it back in, and same...im throwing code P0152 and also for the drivers side. I checked the sensor fuse and it hasnt shorted out. I have a rear o2 sensor from my stock y...i can use that one, right? anyone know what else it can be?

thanks a lot guys.

btw, i have flowtech lt's w/ory
Old 07-14-2004, 02:13 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ELS1
is it possible that it coulda shorted out? extension hit the ground and exposed some wires while driving...it rained then my car started to run CRAPPY...i unplugged the o2 sensor and car ran perfect...plugged it back in, and same...im throwing code P0152 and also for the drivers side. I checked the sensor fuse and it hasnt shorted out. I have a rear o2 sensor from my stock y...i can use that one, right? anyone know what else it can be?

thanks a lot guys.

btw, i have flowtech lt's w/ory

guy here localy had the same prob when he did the Flowtech LT's he had to replace both o2's ..
Old 07-14-2004, 02:36 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should be able to use a rear 02 in the front, they are the same part # on my car, a 2001. I bet it's the same for yours.

Craig