Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

True dual

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 02:32 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default True dual

i know that yall get alot of threads on dual exhaust but i'm going to get it soon. i'm going more for loud than hp, heres what i'm thinking long tubes, no cats maybe an x pipe and 40series flowmasters (i know) and 4 inch tipes to finish it off. I was reading some of the emails the other day and i heard that Dr. X makes a good X pipe or was it an H pipe? let me know some info if its all possible on what would be the best way to run this set up over the axle or under it. thanks for the info. and is there any way that i can see pics or yalls rides, the more the better....thanks
Old 07-21-2004, 03:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Well the 40 series flows will give you clearence problems just about everywere you go. And over the axle can be expensive you could go under like you said. You could try using Dynomax Bullet's instead of the flow's it might not sound as sweet with the flow's but it will sound good and loud. Good luck with you true dual's.
Old 07-21-2004, 03:28 PM
TECH Resident

H pipe is louder then a X pipe so i've been told. X pipe flows better. i'd run streight pipes or Loudmouth resonators with those 4" tips would sound good
Old 07-22-2004, 10:32 AM
Launching!

thanks a bunch guys, clearance wount be a problem cause i really dont go places where i know i cant make it. i will consider the bullets, thanks again, but do u know of any good pics of these set ups? i have some saved on my computer but the more i have the better and easier the decision will be to make.