Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wot tps sensor values

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 03:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation Wot tps sensor values

My friend just got his camaro back yesterday got gears, ported tb with a throttle limit set screw, and exhaust put on. well he has the usual egr codes showing up but when he got on it the first time it was fine until i got high rpm at wot and it cut out hard. he threw two tps sensor high voltage codes as well. this makes me believe the ported throttle body has been adjusted to far and the tps sensor is causing this due to over 100 percent throttle.

now to my point. i have hptuners and i am needing to adjust this thing out so it will be under 100 percent tps value.

My question is what is the correct tps value at wot so i can get it to that or less... thanks everyone
Old 07-24-2004, 09:50 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nitrousfed
My friend just got his camaro back yesterday got gears, ported tb with a throttle limit set screw, and exhaust put on. well he has the usual egr codes showing up but when he got on it the first time it was fine until i got high rpm at wot and it cut out hard. he threw two tps sensor high voltage codes as well. this makes me believe the ported throttle body has been adjusted to far and the tps sensor is causing this due to over 100 percent throttle.

now to my point. i have hptuners and i am needing to adjust this thing out so it will be under 100 percent tps value.

My question is what is the correct tps value at wot so i can get it to that or less... thanks everyone
TPS value should bee 100% or 4.6-4.7 volts