Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tuning Help PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 05:14 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuning Help PLEASE

I have HPtuners a g5x2, pacesetter lt, true duals dumped at the axle, lid, fra, egr/air delete, descreened maf, stock intake. I ran a 13.29 @ 106 before the cam and headers. After the headers and cam my best is a 13.21 @109. I know my clutch is slipping a little, my fuel tims are negative and 0 at WOT no knock at all throughout the track runs. I am running about 28-29 degrees timing, and my 02's are averaging between 930 and 935 at WOT. My question is could someone look at my tuning I have done or does someone have a file with a similar cam and mods that I could look at? I know I should be much faster than that. I am really dissapointed. Could my clutch slipping be the cause for the no increase in times? It isn't slipping real bad just for a little bit when I shift into second and sometimes third. Could the stock intake and unported TB be choking it enough to keep my times the same as they were before? My 60ft times are identical to the ones I ran before the cam. Any help would be greatly appreeciated. With a good launch what times would you expect from a 109 trap. My 60ft is usually between 2.2 and 2.4.
Thanks
Matt
Old 07-29-2004, 05:09 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by nbmls1ta
I have HPtuners a g5x2, pacesetter lt, true duals dumped at the axle, lid, fra, egr/air delete, descreened maf, stock intake. I ran a 13.29 @ 106 before the cam and headers. After the headers and cam my best is a 13.21 @109. I know my clutch is slipping a little, my fuel tims are negative and 0 at WOT no knock at all throughout the track runs. I am running about 28-29 degrees timing, and my 02's are averaging between 930 and 935 at WOT. My question is could someone look at my tuning I have done or does someone have a file with a similar cam and mods that I could look at? I know I should be much faster than that. I am really dissapointed. Could my clutch slipping be the cause for the no increase in times? It isn't slipping real bad just for a little bit when I shift into second and sometimes third. Could the stock intake and unported TB be choking it enough to keep my times the same as they were before? My 60ft times are identical to the ones I ran before the cam. Any help would be greatly appreeciated. With a good launch what times would you expect from a 109 trap. My 60ft is usually between 2.2 and 2.4.
Thanks
Matt
ToThetop
Old 07-29-2004, 05:16 PM
FormerVendor

I would prolly get that clutch looked at first