Paging Jay Billingsley!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 03:17 PM
Sweet Cheeks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Paging Jay Billingsley!

Jay, are you okay? I've been trying to get ahold of you for about 2 weeks now. I've left voicemails and emails. Maybe I'll have better luck here.

Anyway, I bought your stange shocks a few months ago and I went to adjust one of the rear double adjustables and the compression **** just spins and spins. I tightened the small allen set screw, but that didn't help any. It just spins for a while then locks, same thing with the other way. I need a new shock ASAP. Traction sucks now. Please post or call my cell# 708-277-7840 that I left on your voicemail as soon as you can.

Thanks,
Fernando
Old 08-16-2004, 07:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Fernando,

We recieved a phone call message this morning from you at 9:15am and an email at 9:19am. These are the only messages we've gotten from you.

I called Strange on your behalf this morning to help you with this issue--and I emailed you back this afternoon with the info you need to send it in for repair, free of charge. Strange will not send out a new shock for free (as you requested) because of a loose **** since it has been in use for a few months now.

They said that this occurs when the **** is unscrewed completely and comes off, and then put back on without the ball and spring inside being set correctly. They are more than happy to repair this for you.

We apologize if you are not happy with our service, since this isn't the first time you've voiced your dissatisfaction. We feel that at this point, if you aren't happy with our service that we should dissolve our relationship after we help you settle this matter at hand. We hope that you can find someone to offer you the service that you expect.

Thank you,
Amber Billingsley
Old 08-16-2004, 08:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Billingsley Racing
Fernando,

We recieved a phone call message this morning from you at 9:15am and an email at 9:19am. These are the only messages we've gotten from you.

I called Strange on your behalf this morning to help you with this issue--and I emailed you back this afternoon with the info you need to send it in for repair, free of charge. Strange will not send out a new shock for free (as you requested) because of a loose **** since it has been in use for a few months now.

They said that this occurs when the **** is unscrewed completely and comes off, and then put back on without the ball and spring inside being set correctly. They are more than happy to repair this for you.

We apologize if you are not happy with our service, since this isn't the first time you've voiced your dissatisfaction. We feel that at this point, if you aren't happy with our service that we should dissolve our relationship after we help you settle this matter at hand. We hope that you can find someone to offer you the service that you expect.

Thank you,
Amber Billingsley
I have NEVER had any problems with Billingsley racing, They have always been more than helpful, and always returned my emails and phone messages. I have even talked with jay and amber for lengths on time on the phone when I had questions
Old 08-17-2004, 04:38 PM
Sweet Cheeks

Originally Posted by Billingsley Racing

if you aren't happy with our service that we should dissolve our relationship after we help you settle this matter at hand. We hope that you can find someone to offer you the service that you expect.

Thank you,
Amber Billingsley
Wow, this is ridiculous. You guys screwed me once and I complain. Wow, I didn't know that was my fault? Now I need a small favor for your product failing and you say not to go through you guys in the future? You'd think I'd be treated extra special since all of this happened. Well, that's fine it looks like someone else will have to take my order for a 12 bolt and 3 sets of Aerospace brakes for my friends. Good luck honey.
Old 08-17-2004, 04:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Billingsley has always taken great care of me.
Old 08-17-2004, 05:54 PM
Sweet Cheeks

Just talked to Jay. For reference, I didn't want to stir up any kind of trouble here. I only posted hoping Jay would see this and give me a call. He did, so it worked. Simple as that. It's not his fault the part broke, it just needs to get fixed. No big deal.

Quick Reply: Paging Jay Billingsley!