PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who is the Cheapest for Bosch o2 sensors?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 06:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Question Who is the Cheapest for Bosch o2 sensors?

It has been awhile since I have changed them out and lot of hard starting drowns since my H/C combo.I think I am going to replace them Bank 1 seems offely lazy?Where is the Cheapest place to get them and Should I get the Rear o2 sensors,I know they are cheaper,but are the the same as the front???and also should I get Bosch's or another make?Thanks for the Help....
Old 08-30-2004, 06:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pro Mouse
It has been awhile since I have changed them out and lot of hard starting drowns since my H/C combo.I think I am going to replace them Bank 1 seems offely lazy?Where is the Cheapest place to get them and Should I get the Rear o2 sensors,I know they are cheaper,but are the the same as the front???and also should I get Bosch's or another make?Thanks for the Help....
Why wasn't the o2 sensors taken out with tuning for your H&C?
Old 08-30-2004, 09:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

They were removed ,and my tuner uses Wide Band o2's ,my Stock o2's might need to be replaced it has been a while....
Old 08-30-2004, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I had to put a set in my '98 last week. I was seeing +5 ltrims, when it should have been -5. Swapped in a fresh set of Bosch sensors last Wednesday. About $73 each from the local parts stores (advance, autozone, etc.) Got my ltrims in line, dyno session on Saturday at TEA confirmed everything is on the mark now.