Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

3 kills within 1/2 hour!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 01:41 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 kills within 1/2 hour!

So my girlfriend and I were heading downtown to one of those art galleries. No more than 15 minutes after leaving my house, we pulled up next to a pretty nicely restored old 60's-70's stang, nice paint, interior was nice from what I could see, sounded strong, saw a younger guy, in his 20s probably, with his girl in there too. We catch one of the next lights and go he did a mini-clutch drop, he spun his wheels a bit then finally got traction, but that didn't matter, by then I could see him in my rear view mirror. Best part was knowing how sh!tty he felt losing that bad in front of his girl. Then out on the highway another cocky guy in a new body style GT tries piping me. Needless to say we went at it and I gave him a fair lickin. Then right after I got back down to the speed limit some guy in a WRX STI decided he wanted a piece too! So we started haulin, and I pulled away from him quite a bit. After a little while flyin past traffic my girl told me I should start slowing down, got down to 70 and asked her why, she said I was doing 130.... I think I won't go so long next time. Oops!
Old 09-06-2004, 02:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice bunch of kills there

-Todd
Old 09-06-2004, 03:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good kills.