Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Got reved on by a Civic and Eclipse very funny

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 12:12 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got reved on by a Civic and Eclipse very funny

I was just crusing down the road to take my girl out to dinner and a movie the other night.. When some POS older Civic comes up beside me reving it. I started laughing my *** off.. I guess he thought my Mach1 was a V6 or something, Well he takes off with his loud fart can and I'm looking at him and he really isn't going anywhere, So I decide to embarrass him.. I take the traction control off and down shift to 2nd and floor it... While I pass him I wave byby to him and put about 7 lenths on him by the time I hit 3rd then I quit.. He never came up near me after that I wonder why???.. The next one happend when I was comming home from the movies.. This red eclipse with a ricer body kit and 2 punch kids in it start reving at me at a stop light. So I do the same thing as above, I wave at him to go and when he gets on it I punch it and put a few lenths on him and shut it down.. No point in getting up to speed on that POS.. Well they do the old famous ricer fly by on me.. I hate that crap so at the next light I really wanted to embarrass them so I told them to go and he floors it mean while I was only in 2nd gear 1/2 throttle with my hand out the window waving at them to come on, telling them they can do it. At that point I just go WOT and just really smoke there ***.. You should have seen the look on there faces there jaw looked like it hit the ground. I couldn't stop laughing. Damn ricers think they can hang..

Sorry it was kinda long but it was funny to me and had to share it with you guys..

Last edited by dan03mach; 09-09-2004 at 12:57 AM.
Old 09-09-2004, 02:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ricers will never learn
Old 09-09-2004, 04:45 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah, they really need to learn what the competition can do before they try to show off in their little pieces of ****

but hey, can't complain too much....at least they were good for a nice laugh!
Old 09-09-2004, 06:14 AM
STF Veteran

I like the taunting part. Way to widdle his ego down to nothing. From time to time in the future, that race and your waving for him to come on will haunt his ricer dreams and hopefully force him to take his own life.
Old 09-09-2004, 08:25 AM
Teching In

The Best thing to do is get right up next to them and give them the "come on . . .come on " signal with ur hand. the whole time just keep a nose ahead of them. Its funny as hell they keep looking over then down at there gauges. its the same **** over and over. after taking them about 30 secs to get to about 100 or so they give up. I think it funny to watch them struggle just to keep up the whole time waving "come on...come on". BUT when its all said and done in there head they win with the every popular LOSER FLYBYE !
Old 09-09-2004, 11:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The "come on... come on"-wave is priceless!
Old 09-10-2004, 06:30 AM
On The Tree

their just like the lil engines that cant..
Old 09-11-2004, 12:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

LOL Nice kill, lol...............................