Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

couple good races tonight-03 cobra and mach1

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 01:24 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default couple good races tonight-03 cobra and mach1

went to the movies with my girl and when we got out it was a little cold out so i decided to go for a drive. went to one of the local spots and hit a sobriety check then saw a pack of mustangs. 3 mach 1s and an 03 cobra in the front. got in the middle of the pack and went right for the 03, ran out of road and went back down the strip and the cobra turned off. then came one of the machs. raced him twice-1st from a dead stop-he pulled 2 cars at the start(he had drag radials)- i made them up by second and soon as we were side by side he stopped. 2nd run we went from a 10mph roll. same thing- he pulled 2 cars but this time i caught up and pulled 2 cars on him by the middle of 3rd. And i was spinning the WHOLE time. then caught the 03 cobra about 10 min. later and we went from about a 45 roll-only raced 2nd through the top of 3rd and I pulled at least a car and a half on him. would of got him better if we would of went longer. stopped and talked to them after the races and they were all cool guys. I cannot launch my car with these shitty tires otherwise i would of got that mach 1 a lot better. my BEST 60 ft with the blower and these tires is a 2.4. DRs definetely coming soon.. sorry bout the long post
Old 09-19-2004, 01:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice kills Get some tires on that puppy.
Old 09-19-2004, 10:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tractions a bitch when you ain't got it eh?!?! Even though you're outclassing them...good kills.