Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Magnaflow installed

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 11:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Magnaflow installed

Installed my magnaflow catback yesterday and love it with the pacesetter LT's and ORY. Install was pretty easy and straight forward. My damn ORY is still hitting my torque arm though....gotta fix that soon. Other than that I am very pleased with the whole setup now that it is finally finished. Thanks to all you guys at LS1Tech for the help and information...
Old 09-25-2004, 01:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

how much does this system weigh? i have borla now and im thinking about going with something lighter. the borla weighs 64 lbs! thanks
Old 09-25-2004, 02:31 PM
On The Tree

This shipping weight was 40lbs. Very nice system...love it!!

Originally Posted by silverbeast
how much does this system weigh? i have borla now and im thinking about going with something lighter. the borla weighs 64 lbs! thanks
Old 09-25-2004, 05:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

how does it sound with headers? do you like it? loud enough? ive got it right now, and am DYING to get headers, i want them so bad lol, but i really want duals also...just didnt know how well it will sound with a ypipe and the maganflow, but i do like the sound of it right now, i just want louder/lil deeper
Old 09-26-2004, 02:09 AM
On The Tree

sounds pretty good with headers...I am pleased with it over the stock catback setup. I would like to hear a car with true duals in person before I did that to see how loud it would be......

Originally Posted by 02blackws679ta
how does it sound with headers? do you like it? loud enough? ive got it right now, and am DYING to get headers, i want them so bad lol, but i really want duals also...just didnt know how well it will sound with a ypipe and the maganflow, but i do like the sound of it right now, i just want louder/lil deeper
Old 09-26-2004, 09:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1998CruzMssl
Installed my magnaflow catback yesterday and love it with the pacesetter LT's and ORY. Install was pretty easy and straight forward. My damn ORY is still hitting my torque arm though....gotta fix that soon. Other than that I am very pleased with the whole setup now that it is finally finished. Thanks to all you guys at LS1Tech for the help and information...
Congrats! I have a Magnaflow catback waiting to be installed with stainless parts. Have a decibel meter as well, will record some samples a bit later.