Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I thought he wanted to race??

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 10:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I thought he wanted to race??

I'm on my way home, and there is alot of traffic at the stop light ahead, so I decide to take a shortcut and turn right. Meanwhile there is a mercedes (500) that decides to do the same thing, but hes in the left lane so when he makes a right he immidiately cut me and 2 other cars off. so...I smash right by them. there was 2 young guys with theyre basketball hats on in the benz.
so i'm just drivin for a few more min down the road, and I see the benz comin up real quick, so I go from 6 to 3 jus for a little bit, then let off. the benz guy waves me over, and I'm thinkin"this guy wants to race from a stop so I pull up next to him on some street and the guy say's "u gotta ****** problem" it took a moment for me to register he was angry with me. I told him I thought he wanted to race, and he kept on sayin u gotta problem, his homie was sayin it too. so I got frustrated, and dumped the clutch at round 3500, and continued to burnout for around 3-5 sec. maybe they didn't like the sound of my 50 calibur machine gun exhast in there ear

has anybody gone through somthin like this?

peace
Old 10-28-2004, 01:18 AM
Banned

No but I wouldve atleast talked some **** before bailing like a punk......j/k.....shoulda shot um. Thats what us Texans do, YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Old 10-28-2004, 01:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Exactly. I woulda been like "You ******' cut me and some other guy off, dumbass. What the **** is YOUR problem, greaseball?" Then proceeded to burnout and cup my ear and quietly saying "I can't hear you. I'm sorry, I can't hear you." Burnout a little more and whether they stepped out of not, then I'd finally drive off.
Old 10-28-2004, 02:39 AM
On The Tree

I would have pulled the S&W 45 and then been like " Do you have a ******* problem, man" I didn't think so. Go home to your momma. What a bunch of punks. We would've handle them right, here.
Old 10-28-2004, 11:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Orange Crush 408
I would have pulled the S&W 45 and then been like " Do you have a ******* problem, man" I didn't think so. Go home to your momma. What a bunch of punks. We would've handle them right, here.
But he is from bullshit California, they aint got the right to have a gun like we do. I think that is why people dont pull **** like that down here because it wouldnt be pretty. Texas Rules!
Old 10-28-2004, 12:20 PM
On The Tree

What a bunch of bitches, give it to em the Texas way next time
Old 10-28-2004, 12:22 PM
TECH Resident

I was in a good mood, and thought he wanted to race, I didn't feel like getting in any fights that day. I think they were just mad cause there slow *** car couldn't keep up. nothin but haters.
Old 10-28-2004, 02:28 PM
Launching!

jack asses. wanna tell em about our race?
Old 10-28-2004, 03:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

couldn't have said it better.
Old 10-28-2004, 04:21 PM
On The Tree

Gotta hate it when that happens. People here in St. Louis do it every day. They think they tough or sumthin and dont have to drive like normal people. the last time i saw something like that i was in line to turn out of a parking lot and the guy behind me tried to drive around and get into traffic. too bad i didnt leave enough room for him when i sped up and hegot forced into oncoming traffic before he finally slowed down. hehe...
Old 10-28-2004, 04:57 PM
Launching!

man, about 30 min.s ago, i was coming home and some punk kid was standing in the middle of the road. When i pass him he gets like 1 foot away from my car(45 mph)and flicks me off? So....being in the shitty mood i was in. I locked up the brakes and come to a stop. I look back, him and 2 of his friends are standing in the middle of the road like deers in headlights. I open the door and one of them yells "you got problem". I told them to stay the **** out of the road and gave them a bird of there own. They didn't say ****, so i got back in the car and left. If it was only 1 of them or i had a tire iron or something I probly would have started walking up to them. I have never seens the kid before so i don't know what he problem was. But nice to see you keep your cool.
Old 10-28-2004, 06:55 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

One day I pulled up to an intersection that merges into 1 lane a block ahead. This newer blazer was next to and when I left the light he tried to race me.. HA! So I rip him a new one.. and he comes flying up on my ***...starts following me. WTF.. so I pulled over and got out. He stays in teh truck and starts talking ****... throws an elbow at me from in the truck (trying to make me flinch or something?? ) hes still all belted in, running his mouth. WTF Its called a race and you lost.. deal!

He just drove off all pissed.. I continued on my way. People usually dont like it when you hop right out of the car. Around here I dont worry about getting a gun pulled on me much though.
Old 10-28-2004, 08:43 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by steelsnow
jack asses. wanna tell em about our race?
not really much of one, but go ahead. I want to race you through 5th to see were I end up
Old 10-28-2004, 08:50 PM
TECH Resident

I just don't understand why they get all pissy like that. when I lose to someone I give them a thumbs up for having a faster car.

goddamnit that ****** irritates me