PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I need advice with a cam tune, and possible solutions with 02 sensors and misfire

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 09:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need advice with a cam tune, and possible solutions with 02 sensors and misfire

Mods in sig. I live in southeast ky and had TEA do my tune. The SES light came back on. I put it on Tech 2 and it says something about bank 1 sensor 1 and bank 2 sensor 1. and another code to do with the 02 sensor(s). I think, no I KNOW the car is too rich. Is this caused by the sensor being bad or whatever this is causing the sensor to be bad?? also i need to know what is the best spark plug to put in the car, b/c I am going to change those tomorrow. When i used the misfire table on the tech 2, at idle some were way more on the graph than others. at first i was worried, then at about 2000 rpm none were, so that eased me somewhat? what the heck, I think i am also at a loss of power???? PLEASE HELP!!! sorry for such longevity.

By the way is TEA moving, and if so where can i get another tune done around ky/tn??? I plan on adding a ls6 intake and need recalibrations, as the one i got must be wrong. I have no cable, I used the one at TEA.