Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

damn, damn, damn

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2004, 04:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default damn, damn, damn

Holy crap, my ride to work today would have been great if I could risk running on the streets. I have a restricted license, and am only allowed to drive to work and home. So playing around on the street is a rare occasion for now, because I dont want to go to the clink. Anyway, I was coming to work today and saw two bad *** cars. I was cruising at about 63 in a 55 and I see these euro'ish lights coming up quick. I didnt think anything of it until the guy gets next to me. It was a new Prosche GT3... My god, what a beautiful car. Right after he passes me, I notice another set of euro lights coming. I could tell they were from a bmw but figured it would be a 318 or something like that. Nope, it was an M5. Both of these were within 3 minutes of eachother. If only I had my bottle turned on, and a guarantee of no cops. Both drivers looked like they wouldnt have bit if I tossed a rev, so I am kinda glad I didnt do anything. Plus it was dusk and the deer are movin' around quite heavily now due to the rut.

I know it wasnt a race but damn, I saw my first gt3 and m5, it made my day.

Fry
Old 11-10-2004, 11:09 AM
On The Tree

Even the thought of street racing with a restricted license is

How old are you 19?
Old 11-10-2004, 11:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sweet! The GT3, yeah that woulda been a death most likely, but you wouldn't need the bottle for the M5. They're about as quick as a stock LS1.
Old 11-10-2004, 11:40 AM
sfj
TECH Enthusiast

but i would still loved to have heard the story about the death to the gt3 i saw a gt1 parked at a holiday inn gods knows what the hell it was doing there but your right it was yellow and gorgeous just like the ferrari f350 i saw the other day
Old 11-11-2004, 02:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I saw one about 1-2 weeks ago on the other side of the highway I was on. He was doing like 75 just passing up everyone, nice looking car
Old 11-12-2004, 02:25 PM
Teching In

Restricted license ehh. Didn't anyone ever tell you that you should never blow on the breathalyzer?...And I mean never!

Head

Last edited by Head Mahone; 11-12-2004 at 02:43 PM.
Old 11-12-2004, 11:07 PM
Staging Lane

Up here in Alberta, if you don't blow the breathalyzer.....they take your license on the spot, instant D.U.I.
Old 11-13-2004, 10:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sinner
Up here in Alberta, if you don't blow the breathalyzer.....they take your license on the spot, instant D.U.I.

jk lol. That sucks though.

-Todd
Old 11-13-2004, 11:05 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Sinner
Here if you don't take the breathalyzer, you are taken to a hospital, at your cost, for a blood test.
Old 11-13-2004, 03:37 PM
11 Second Club

isnt it a lil late for the rut?!? just curious, cause where i hunt in southcarolina, it is always the last week in october. i know you are a lil further north, but they are still rutting up there
Old 11-14-2004, 05:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WhiteTXMach
Even the thought of street racing with a restricted license is...How old are you 19?.
Thanks MOM... 24 last week. As for street racing, I havn't done it since I got my license taken away. I drive like a damned grandma, and I dont think my car likes that too much. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and I fucked up and know that. Street racing is too damned risky and I try to keep it at the track.
Originally Posted by _JB_
Here if you don't take the breathalyzer, you are taken to a hospital, at your cost, for a blood test.
Same here. I really had no choice...other than not getting behind the wheel, which was obviously a poor decision. Just a hair over the limit, a few beers will come back to bite ya in the *** so dont get behind the wheel.
Originally Posted by 68birdls1
isnt it a lil late for the rut?!? just curious, cause where i hunt in southcarolina, it is always the last week in october. i know you are a lil further north, but they are still rutting up there
The rut pretty much finished up in the frist week of november, but you know how they are still damned active for a while, especially if the doe population is scarce.