Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

exhaust and NC inspection

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exhaust and NC inspection

I live in Raleigh NC (OBD2 inspection).Iwant to get LT's and TSP true duals can anybody around here tell me if i can pass inspection.Car is a 2002 camaro ss and last inspection they just hooked up the scanner and looked for trouble codes.Will the loudness trigger a more thorough inspection.
Old 11-10-2004, 07:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SSoofast
I live in Raleigh NC (OBD2 inspection).Iwant to get LT's and TSP true duals can anybody around here tell me if i can pass inspection.Car is a 2002 camaro ss and last inspection they just hooked up the scanner and looked for trouble codes.Will the loudness trigger a more thorough inspection.
We don't have emmisions here(NC) yet...YET!, but I hear it is coming soon. As far as them hooking up scanner my guess is they wanted to see if you had any issues with the car, any stored trouble codes they might could have made some money on. They have never done that at the garage I go to. They just do the normal horn check,lights check(turn signals,headlight,brake) tires and foward-reverse brake check, the basics I guess.